TCA Assist is a suite of software products focused on offering overall solutions to meet the administrative and operative needs of different public and private health institutions engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of patients, with different short and long-stay operating systems.
TCA Assist solutions are aimed at integrating processes from admission until release, enabling our clients to offer fast and quality patient service, thus optimizing the greatest value of the hospital.
TCA Assist ensures the return on your technological investment because, thanks to the ongoing improvement of our solutions and the update of market trends, we adhere to the best practices and legal regulations.
More than 35 years in the industry back our specialized solutions and services for the benefit of your business. We act as technological allies so that users can concentrate on generating profitability by using our products to the fullest.
Our solution specializes in hospital in the
- General Hospitals
- Health Centers
- First, Second and Third-Level Hospitals
- Specialization Hospitals
- University Hospitals
- Consulting Rooms
Some of the benefits offered by TCA Assist are
- Better control of all operations, from patient admission to release, avoiding costly errors due to poor information management.
- Better control of costs of attending hospitalized patients and out-patients.
- Optimization of management of patients’ accounts by helping in the recovery of agreement fees.
- Optimization of the use of hospitals’ heath system funds.
- Reduction and simplification of administrative tasks of all staff to enable them to spend more time attending to patients and not to formalities.
- Automation of repetitive tasks in hospitals.
- Optimization of the patient tracking system so the staff knows where exactly in the hospital patients are always, as well as their status.
- Reduction in the loss of information during tasks.
- Better levels of attention to hospitalized patients and out-patients.
- Shorter times to fill prescriptions, supply materials and services to patients by using an efficient centralized resupply algorithm to improve response times of the distribution center.
Important Data about TCA Assist
- Thanks to TCA Assist, our clients have been certificated or re-certificated by the General Health Board.
- 55% of our clients have obtained their certification or re-certification by the General Health Board with standards in line internationally with The Joint Commission International (JCI).
- Integrates with the main biometric access equipment, services with laboratories, imaging, and industry hardware and software.
- It’s integrated with Vidal Vademecum.
- Manages thousands of beds and hundreds of operating rooms in Mexico.
- Offers end-to-end solutions in all hospital areas.
Codes and Standards
- General Health Board
- Official Mexican Standard NOM-004-SSA3-2012
- GSC Standard ACC 3.1
- Compliance with Auxiliary Diagnostic Services (ADS)
- Alignment of standards used by The Joint Commission International (JCI)
- ITIL V3L3
Solutions suite TCA Assist