Every year, hospitals receive thousands of patients a day, which involves the processing of endless medical cases that require different areas and business processes such as cashier transactions, handling of medication, management of consultations, medical and nursing staff hours, among many other things.
The primary challenge a more efficient hospital management and operation has to face is to convert all these interactions into analyzable information that can be used. Assist Analytics adds value to decision-making, as it provides the key performance indicators (KPI) that the institution needs to increase its profitability.
- Medication mistakes to patients.
- Mortality rate.
- Readmissions for the same diagnosis.
- Productivity of surgeries.
Balance Sheet Model
- Monitoring of the hospital financial performance.
Result State Model
- Time period comparison.
- Optimization of financial productivity.
Financial Ratios Model
- Detailed view of the hospital’s financial health.
Cash Flow Model
- Adequate allocation of resources to enhance productivity
- Hospital stay.
Operating Room Model
- Demographic data.
- Type of anesthesia.
- Standardization of files to improve data analysis.
- Accurate segmentation for administrative management to increase its accuracy and efficacy.
- Optimization of decision-making.
- Enhanced generation of sales reports per business unit, department and service rendered, as well as the various classifiers, such as line, sub-line, family, sub-family and brand.
- Better analysis of the cost of supplies, materials and medication by the various classifiers, such as line, sub-line, family, sub-family and brand, as well as patient attention per diagnosis or specialty.
- Better profitability measurement by managing reports of the earnings generated by transactions and segregated by specialty, business unit or department.
- Monitoring earnings and margins per department.
- Measuring performance versus institutional objectives.
- Following-up compliance of goals in terms of growth, earnings, critical expenses and investment return.
- Identifying, reporting and analyzing the cost of services.
- Understanding decision-making that can be implemented, through management of exceptions, to improve efficiency and reduce costs.