Assist Finance is designed to provide overall execution of the management and finance of a hospital. This solution simplifies intuitive data collection and consultation of financial information in real time.
Integrating Assist Finance into the other departments of the hospital allows the information generated at each of the contact points to be reflected in finances and generate the respective vouchers for each movement.
Thanks to the integrity of the information and its graphical presentation and reports, Assist Finance enables the administrative staff to improve the decision-making process and strategic planning. This solution also solves issues such as collecting and invoicing errors, follow-up errors of collection via insurance, outdated Tax Administration Service (SAT) policies and regulations, electronic accounting management policies, among others.
- Electronic accounting.
- Accounts receivable.
- Accounts payable.
- Optimization of the generation of monthly information reports to be submitted to the tax authorities, including Informative Third-Party Transaction Returns (DIOT).
- Better balance projections of to estimate short, medium and long-term revenues.
- Greater agility of processes, as it provides automated conciliations that saves time for customers to, as well as providing a series of reports that make operation and control easier.
- Better integration of the activities performed by all the departments that in one way or another have an impact on the hospital’s accounting.
- A more intuitive system that is easier to operate and that can be learned by simple training without staff turnover affecting the hospital.
- Better integration of accounting, financial and fiscal information, which is compatible with the electronic formats required by the tax authorities.
- Budget control.
- Information of average, monthly or daily balances.
- Automatic recalculation of balances.
- Centralization of hospitals.
- Automatic accounting by modules.
- Automatic income voucher.
- Transferable taxes according to bank conciliation.
- Multi-currency handling.
- Account statements per customer.
- Supplier financing.
- Partial and multiple payments.
- Creditor liability control.
- Revenue distribution.
- Client and debtor deposits.
- Recording of charges and partial payments.