Innsist Analytics Front Office is a business intelligence solution that allows the massive collection of data obtained from Innsist Property Management System and the different points of sale in the hotel, such as bars and restaurants, gift shops and spas.
This solution provides the necessary tools to make better decisions and execute actions that represent a competitive advantage, enabling the comparison of information, and allowing the management, analysis and effective use of the data generated from reservations, food and beverages and general income.
- Hotel indicators reports.
- Competitive set report that it’s configurable to each hotel.
- Generated productions reports.
- It improves the response capacity in a much more visual and intuitive way that allows you to locate the areas of opportunity with ease.
- It brings a greater visibility and better business understanding by providing analytical information quickly and in attractive formats that facilitate understanding and visualization.
- It reduces hotel costs by having reliable and relevant information to perform the work in a timely manner.
- It improves the ability to make decisions, because the hotel will be in a better position to have relevant, reliable and updated information.
- Programming the system to generate notifications when a specific value is outside the established parameters.
- Consulting occupancy reports, ADR (Average Daily Rate), RevPAR (Revenue per Available Room), RevPOR (Revenue per Occupied Room) and RevPAC (Revenue Participation Capital) of the hotel.
- Consulting occupancy reports, ADR, RevPAR, RevPOR and RevPAC of the competitive set.
- Average check reports by hotel and consumption center.
- The hotel establishes the values or indicators that will be applied when generating reports from Innsist Property Management System and Innsist Point of Sale.
- Establishing catalogs of information where the reports will be generated, such as hotels to consider in the competitive set, type of currency, types of accounts, among others.
- Dashboards from which the reports established by the hotel can be generated.