Groups and conventions are a very important business sector for the hotel industry because they generate significant revenues for properties, both in terms of accommodation and food and beverages. If there is a solution that is correct and integrated into the rest of the hotel operation, each member of a group becomes a lead and a guest who must be given the right follow-up both during and after their stay; therefore, the event and group management systems are a vital component of the hotel business.
Innsist Event & Group Management enables events to be managed throughout their entire cycles and is divided into three stages: event planning, execution and closure. This solution has numerous tools that will help your hotel or hotel chain in the reservation of functional spaces and the efficient administration of events.
- Follow-up on potential groups and events and the closing of contracts.
- Service orders.
- Administration of events, halls and rooming lists.
- Account and contact control.
- Closing of groups and events in master accounts.
- Increases the commercial team’s targets by offering a detailed follow-up on leads and sales targets.
- Better performance in the planning of events by having all the internal processes in detail for assist the group coordinator in the operation.
- Greater specialization in the events and conventions sector by offering follow-up for groups from different market segments (conventions, social and business events, among others).
- Manages the different services of group sessions.
- Provides an agenda of activities for adequate follow-up.
- Manages the agenda of service orders for the food, beverage and banquets department.
- Configures multi-functional space based on the needs of the group and the different sessions required.
- Automates the activities of the sales team and banquets in order to meet the budget targets set by the hotel.
- Manages the closure of master accounts.
- The integration with the Innsist Property Management System ensures greater agility in inputting data and registering general statistics.