Innsist Centralized Account Receivables concentrates on a single system all bills issued in the hotels of the chain by using accounts payable as a form of payment. It represents a useful tool that offers centralized reports of the bills that haven’t been paid by any of the agencies or companies that have corporate credit. The corporate area of credit and collection will know details of the documents that are still in the collection process and whoever is in charge of every single one of them during the process. It will also bring information to adequately supervise the application of the payment-transactions of adjusts by various concepts.
- Concentrate wallet information to be analyzed.
- Speed up the collection process.
- Analyze the wallet rotation of important clients.
- Distribute collections by collector.
- Collection historical to improve credit conditions and limits.